The new, award-winning GENxcel™ system expands on the GENxplor™, the best-selling MBE system since its introduction in August 2013, with high-quality epitaxial growth on single 4” substrates compared to the 3” capabilities of the GENxplor system. The GENxcel system features an easy-to-use manual transfer system, 12 source ports and modern electronics fully integrated into a single frame design for maximum laboratory footprint efficiency.
- High quality epitaxial layers on substrates up to 4″ in diameter
- Unique, single frame architecture improves ease-of-use, provides convenient source access and enhanced serviceablility
- Efficient, all-in-one design combines manual system with on-board electronics for 40 percent lab space savings compared to other MBE systems
- Ideal for cutting-edge research on a wide variety of materials including GaAs, nitrides and oxides
- Molly® software integrates easy recipe writing, automated growth control and always-on data recording
- Optional Nova™ ultra high temperature substrate heater for proven performance at 1850°
- Direct scalability to GEN20™, GEN200® and GEN2000® MBE systems