The one-piece UNI-Block® Indium-free Substrate Holder allows rapid mounting of full or partial substrates in the same holder ring with minimum particulate generation. The entire assembly procedure can be done in less than 30 seconds, reducing exposure of the substrate to the environment. There are no wires or clips to install and the substrate faces downward at all times, thereby reducing particulate contamination. A variety of configurations to accommodate partial wafers, diffuser plates and optical access to the backside of the wafer are available.
- Easy substrate mounting
- Minimal particulate contamination
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- Compatible with in-situ monitoring
- Compatible with full and partial substrates
- Directly replaces original manufacturer’s design
- In-free mounting options
The UNI-Block Substrate Holder is fabricated from a single piece of molybdenum, providing its ease of use and making it convenient to etch.