Optium ASL-200 Advanced Lapping System
For Exceptional Control of TFMH Performance Characteristics
Achieve new levels of control and TFMH process yields with Veeco’s Optium® ASL 200™ Lapping System. This high-precision hard disk head lapping system provides maximum control of critical thin film dimensions and is designed for easy integration into automated back-end processing.
- Enhanced control of features such as sensor height and reader-writer offset
- Improve perpendicularity and flatness at both ELG (electrical lapping guide) lap and final lap
- Satisfies next-generation lapping requirements for TMR and PMR heads
- Available in two- or four-arm configurations
- Designed and built by world leader in TFMH process tools