Veeco’s Heated Viewports prevent coating of optical ports in molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) systems enabling continuous, real-time feedback control of crystal growth using in-situ monitoring techniques that conventional viewports can’t match. Heated viewports enable labs to avoid having to vent the system to clear away material that coats conventional viewports.
- Veeco Heated Viewports prevent coating of optical ports in MBE systems, providing continuous real-time feedback control of crystal growth using in-situ monitoring techniques
- More reliable than conventional unheated viewports, which become coated with material over time
- No need to vent the system to clean coatings from viewports
- Viewport can be heated from room temperature to >500°C
- Optional tabletop DC power supply, equipped with half-rack or full-rack mounting kit, available for more flexibility
- 7m fully bakeable cable included with power supply