The Mark II+ Gridless High Output Ion Source features a hollow cathode and is designed for vacuum coating processes in chambers from 70-130 cm in diameter.
- For applications such as surface pre-clean and assisted deposition that require high-current, low-energy ions
- Provides improved control of film stress and stoichiometry
- Well-suited to precision or industrial optical coating environments
- Flexible integration permits space-saving system design and broad beam angle
- Can be configured with or without filaments, depending upon the process requirements