Veeco Certified Equipment: Refurbished Etch and Deposition Tools
Veeco now offers Veeco Certified Equipment for markets such as LEDs, MEMS, magnetic sensors, power electronics and more. This service provides fully refurbished and tested, pre-owned Veeco systems for a wide range of industry-leading technologies, including MOCVD, IBE, IBD, PVD and MBE. Additionally, we offer brokerage service that brings together buyers and sellers of MOCVD and data storage equipment. Equipment comes backed by Veeco’s additional guarantee for quality and service.
Veeco Certified Equipment provides:
- Fully refurbished equipment with original parts and full documentation
- Quality OEM-defined checklist ensures superior quality: all obsoleted components are replaced, all software and control systems are updated
- Latest software package plus free software upgrades
- 12-month full-factory warranty on hardware and software
- Short lead-times for quick installation/ramp
- Dedicated factory-trained worldwide service team
- State-of-the-art Applications Labs feature more than 20 working lab tools to test process to ensure optimum tool performance
- A team of etch and deposition technology experts dedicated to solving customer challenges
- Access to Veeco’s strategically located worldwide local depots for quick delivery of spare parts
- Optional applications/training support packages available
Veeco Brokerage Service
Veeco offers brokerage services to connect buyers and sellers of used Veeco systems. Our worldwide sales and service team gives access to key target markets to maximize the value of used assets with industry-best technicians available for questions and troubleshooting during the sale process. Contact us for more information.