Dramatically increased beam current and a removable anode assembly adds new value to the Mark II+ End-Hall Ion Source, providing an evolutionary improvement to Veeco's industry-leading line of gridless ion sources for optical coating systems.
- Up to 70 percent greater beam current for higher-rate processes and larger chambers
- Removable anode assembly enables quicker maintenance and less downtime
- Integrated feedthroughs and cabling for ease-of-installation and reliability
- Suitable for reactive and inert gases and high-power densities
- Smaller form factor uses same mounting plate as Mark II sources for faster upgrades
- Flexible integration permits space-saving system design and broad beam angle