Ideally suited to surface pre-clean, assisted deposition and select etch applications, the Mark I+ gridless ion source provides a high beam current designed for vacuum coating processes, improving process uniformity and preventing substrate damage.
- Designed for vacuum coating processes in systems of 750mm diameter or less
- Effective for use with applications requiring high-current, low-energy ions
- High beam current especially useful for controlling film stress and stoichiometry
- Also well-suited to industrial processes, including reactive environments
- Mark Series Ion Source Controller (available separately) complements source performance and provides stable and reliable process operation